it has been one of those days. I thought I could do it all. Clean, take a nap when the girls were sleeping, decorate cookies for the family party and the neighbors. And also spend time with my 10 year old and 6 year old nieces. But instead I spent my time holding one of the girls while making frosting, and decorating cookies which don’t look eatiblen at all. Sorry everyone that has to look at them. If one twins was awake the other was sleeping and about 20 mins later the sleeping baby would be crying and the other awake. I never really got that nap unless you could the 5 mins of silence I had when both were sleeping. Which this 5 whole mins did nothing for my growing headache I have from the lack of sleep. Why can't I be super woman? Because I am reminded that I am human and will never be able to do it all.
Comments
Post a Comment